The Manufacturing Process for SILICAWOOD® Raw
The process for producing SILICAWOOD® Raw fiber requires an industrial plant with specialized equipment for screening chipping, treating and storing and conveying the product
- Collection from the field (sources are plantations, sawmills, industrial waste depots etc.)
- Screening for contaminants (metal, concrete, stone, or de-barking etc.)
- Shredding and secondary chipping process to reduce the wood to appropriate size and formats with a stable and repeatable process independent of the wood source format.
- Stabilization, treatment and post treatment process by means industrial ISO 9001 quality process The mineralization process of the wood chips does involve any noxious chemicals or substances and thus SILICAWOOD® Raw by all means ecological and biocompatible.
- Storage and conveying of Silicawood Raw is done in special silos to preserve the correct degree of humidity prior to utilization in the conventional batching plant.